Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Scorching Ultimate X!

On Saturday 18th Feb, the V&A Waterfront was buzzing with athletes and spectators coming to the Ultimate X extreme sports fest. The bf, kids and I missioned through around 12, in the brain-melting heat. The start of the day was a little weak and we chilled and watched some skating  and wakeboarding prelims... and then, due to child over-heating, I retreated home at 2 and left bf behind to enjoy the rest. 

I returned for the skate finals at 4ish and was so glad I came back. The dudes were effortlessly landing some awesome tricks. The bf was chilling on stage with his buddies and I just watched while baking in the sun. An awesome spectacle. 

Thanks to Mr Cape Town for the tickets. It was a day well spent. Looking forward to next year.













EPIC photos by my friend Claire Butler - What She Saw photography.

No comments: